GIGABYTE RTX 4070 TI EAGLE OC 12GB Graphic Card
Graphics ProcessingGeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti
Core Clock2625 MHz (Reference card : 2610 MHz)
Memory Clock21 Gbps
Memory Size12 GB
Memory Bus192 bit
Card BusPCI-E 4.0
Digital max resolution7680×4320
Card sizeL=301 W=136 H=58 mm
Power Connectors16 pin *1
OutputDisplayPort 1.4 *3
HDMI 2.1 *1
Accessories1. Quick guide
2. Anti-sag bracket
3. Anti-sag bracket installation guide
4. One 16-pin to two 8-pin power adaptor
GIGABYTE RTX 4070 TI EAGLE
PROTECTION METAL BACK PLATE
The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
The factory default setting is OC mode, which provides users with the best performance. However, switching to silent mode will enjoy a quieter experience.
When experiencing any power supply abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.
The new anti-sag bracket is tailored to each graphics card. It provides the optimized reinforcement and better overall visual appearance.
Ultra Durable certified highest-grade metal chokes, lower ESR solid capacitors, 2oz copper PCB, and lower RDS(on) MOSFETs, plus over-temperature design to deliver superior performance and longer system life
FRIENDLY PCB DESIGN
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti
- Integrated with 12GB GDDR6X 192bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE Cooling System
- RGB Fusion
- Dual BIOS
- Protection metal back plate
- Anti-sag bracket