The B450 AORUS Elite V2 Motherboard with 8+2 Phases Digital Twin Power Design, Dual M.2 with One Thermal Guard, Realtek GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management, RGB FUSION 2.0, CEC 2019 Ready
– Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series / Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
– Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
– 8+2 Phases Digital Twin Power Design with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
– HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
– Integrated I/O Shield of Ultra Durable™ Design
– Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 (x4, x2) with One Thermal Guard
– High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
– Realtek GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
– RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
– Smart Fan 5 Features 6 Temperature Sensors and 4 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
– APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
– CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
Gigabyte B450 AORUS Elite V2 AMD Ryzen DDR4 ATX Motherboard – Socket AM4
8*+2 Phases Digital Twin Power Design with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
B450 AORUS ELITE V2 motherboard use a 8+2 phases Digital Twin Power Design with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs to support the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Dual NVMe M.2 PCIe SSDs in RAID
With Dual M.2s available on the AORUS 400-series motherboards, configuring RAID Arrays has never been simpler.
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 drives. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from M.2 devices as it helps to reduce and dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Realtek GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
Realtek Gigabit LAN features a network bandwidth management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
RGB Fusion 2.0 with Digital LEDs Support
With AORUS Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGBW / Digital LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
AM4 Socket: Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series / Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors