GIGABYTE AORUS NVMe Gen4 SSD 2TB
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 2000GB*
Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Fully Body Copper Heat Spreader
Warranty: Limited 5-years
Up to 5,600 MB/s read speed on PS5 M.2 extension slot
PCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3
3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 5000 MB/s
Up to 5600 MB/s (read speed test result by PS5 M.2 evaluating process)
Sequential Write speed
Up to 4400 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
up to 750k
Random Write IOPS
up to 700k
80.5 x 11.25 x 23.5 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
1.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Average: R : 6.5W; W : 6.6W
Power Consumption (Idle)
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 3600TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
|Hard Drive Brand||
|Hard Drive CAPACITY||
|Hard Drive TYPE||
There are no reviews yet.